Hawthorne Pharmacy, a locally-owned, independent pharmacy, is seeking full-time pharmacists. On a day-to-day basis, the pharmacist will accurately and efficiently fill prescriptions while providing outstanding customer service; counsel and consult customers on prescription and non-prescription medications; ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations, and maintain proper workflow within the pharmacy by directing pharmacy technicians and other staff as appropriate. The pharmacist is also responsible for inventory management, medication therapy management, and administering immunizations. This position potentially leads to a management position.
- Licensed as a registered pharmacist by the South Carolina State Board of Pharmacy, currently in good standing with the board.
- At least 1 year of retail pharmacy experience which may include intern hours.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Travel to multiple locations may be required.
- Successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
- Team player
- Motivated, Self-Starter
- Confident in Abilities
- Ability to solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Competitive compensation
- 401(k) savings plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance Options
Our company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider all applicants for all positions equally without regard to race, age, sex, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status or disability.