Hawthorne Medical Equipment is currently looking to hire an additional Customer Service Representative (CSR) to join our team.
This position is patient-centered and requires exceptional customer service skills. The CSR executes all tasks related to the acquisition of medical supplies and equipment needs of assigned patients regarding durable medical equipment and supplies (DME).
- Completes intake of all new DME patients
- Schedules and coordinates timely delivery of supplies and equipment
- Responds to calls related to medical supplies, doctors' orders, and other related inquiries
- Takes supply orders in an organized and complete manner
- Assists in maintaining patient files on equipment rentals
- Researches and resolves issues related to medical supply orders
- Performs other duties as requested by the DME Director
- This is not an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities
To actively contribute to our work we require the following:
- Effective communication skills and phone etiquette
- Strong customer service skills – our customers are our top priority.
- Computer skills – you have to know your way around a computer as we use a few applications specific to what we do.
- Good research skills and curiosity – If you don’t know the answer to a question you should be able to get it. . . and then share it with us.
- Problem-solving and forward-thinking attitude
- Ability to handle stressful situations
- Work both independently and as a team in a fast-paced environment
- Promote a positive pharmacy experience for all Hawthorne patients and customers
- Display compassion and genuine care for all patients
The position is located in Columbia, SC. Store hours are 9 a.m. to. 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. on Saturdays.
Apply method: Email Kim Cannan at email@example.com or click the button below to fill out our application form.